dinsdag 4 november 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps- Ching Chou Kuik- the dragonfly.....


Today I want to show you this card that I created with Ching Chou Kuik's The Dragonfly digistamp. 

I coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers and pencils. Used my own digipapers as sometimes I feel extra creative and make some myself ;) LOL but only If I have nothing else to do. So that doesn't happen often.
Added some roses and made extra petals with a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and a retro flower punch by EK success. 
I totally love the colourcombination on this one as it is not one you think off very much.



Well I hope you enjoyed my card.
I am playing the following challenges...
Incy Wincy with Inspired by a song... Fireflies by Owlcity. I know I have dragonflies but I really would love a BIG jar with Dragonflies to keep forever ;) 


hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. so fab card, love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at marvelous crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card.. Thanks for joining the Inspired by a Song, Book or Movie challenge at Incy WIncy Designs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria