vrijdag 21 november 2014

Lacy Sunshine Stamps- Belinda Unicorn Girl A Peculiarity


This is my colouring of Belinda Unicorn girl a Pecularity by Lacy Sunshine Stamps. I coloured her with Stylefilemarkers and enhanced with pencils and white dots are done with a Molotow marker white.


And here is the card that I created with it ;) Unfortunatly I forgot from who the digital kit is....
with me suddenly going to Florida my mind is sooo somewhere else hahahahhaa

I am playing the following challenges...
hugs Ria

6 opmerkingen:

  1. What a great card! I love the digi elements. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Loving your layout, it wasn't what I was expecting, being a unicorn girl but a lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is a brilliant take on the theme - what a great image!!
    Hugz Tinz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What an adorable image. She is so cute and so perfect for our unicorn challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A really great card - love that digi! A great take on our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria