woensdag 22 oktober 2014

Tatty Twinkle Stamps-


Hi,
well I am having a crappy week so far as my knee is killing me :( so had to move my colouringstation downstairs as I can't do the stairs all the time to run up and down at the moment so No more cardmaking till I am better again :( UGH stoopid artitus ;( soooooooo Sad.
So last week there was this big new release for the Starlight Tatty Twinkle's and this is a little giftbag that I created with one of the Tatty's.

I coloured Tatty with Spectrum Noir's and the gorgeouss flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Somehow my camera is having probs with making pics of purple things ;) LOL

I am playing the following challenges...

hugs Ria





1 opmerking:

  1. What a lovely gift bag. Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights.
    Julie T

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria