woensdag 29 oktober 2014

Digital Delights by Louby Lou... Snowy Slippy Flurry....



Good morning crafters... hope the weather is alot better where you live as it is grey and wet here in Holland so perfect to show off a christmas card I made with the Snowy Slippy Flurry stamp from Digital Delights by Louby Lou.
I coloured it with my Spectrum Noir markers and pencils.

Used the Craft Emotions paperpack which is soo gorgeouss and in my fav colours :) and added some yummie Wild Orchid Crafts flowers...

I am playing the following challenges...
fab N funky with Christmas...
The Paper Shelter with Christmas...
Diva's by design with Anything Goes...

hugs Ria

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I love it, and you should keep it !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is absolutely stunning Ria and I love those colours. I don't think you should keep it. I think you should send it to me! :P Going off to buy me some Digital Delights stamps soon as you keep showing all these fabulous images and I can resist no longer! LOL Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    TPS DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a wonderful sweet card. It looks very sweet and Lovely. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. fabulous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is gorgeous and so pleased you joined us at Divas by Designs Anything goes challenge.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh, wat is dit leuk, Ria....dank je wel dat je meedoet bij Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria