donderdag 2 oktober 2014

Digital Delights by Louby Lou NEW RELEASE DAY... Snowflake Sweeney...


Whooohooo today is New Release day over at Digital Delights by Louby Lou and it is always soo exiting with all the cute images Wendy Hall makes for us...
This time I got to play with Snowflake Sweeney, The Ornate Sentiments and Merry Xmas Paperset...
I coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and pencils... I made the house with a cuttingfile from the Silhouette Online Store and cut it with my Cameo. I added loads of stickles to the roof of the little house... The christmas lightbulbs are a die from CC Designs..

I am playing the following challenges...


Ornate Christmas sentiment set
Ornate Christmas sentiments
Hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous Card. Love this design. The Christmas bulbs are wonderful. Great coloring Ria. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your cute card, Ria!

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria