dinsdag 28 oktober 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps- Teresa Sherman- Fae....


Today I want to show you this lovely Fae by Teresa Sherman over at Sweet Pea Stamps.
In the first 3 pics you see her coloured with StyleFile Markers and Prisma pencils with daylight lamp.

I turned her into a corner bookmark as a special gift for a little girl.

I am playing the following challenges...
The Paper Nest Dolls with Anything Goes...
The Pink Elephant with Anything Goes,,,
The Corrosive Challenge with Magical...

hugs Ria




5 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous...such beautiful colouring and design and a fab image.
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a gorgeous corner bookmark :) I love the colors and your coloring is phenomenal! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a lovely bookmark! Your coloring rocks! Thanks for joining in The Corrosive Challenge and I wish you the best of luck!
    Debbie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful Ria, some of my favorite colors, and sweet image! Thanks for joining us for our challenge over on The Paper Nest Dolls, good luck!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful Card Thank you for joining us at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog. I hope we will see you next time. Hugs Sharon xxxx {DT}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria