dinsdag 7 oktober 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps- The Dragonkeeper by Norma J Burnell...



Hi today I want to show you this gorgeouss stamp The DragonKeeper by Norma J Burnell. I soo love dragons as I used to sculpt dragons and fantasy related creatures. Unfortunatly I had to stop because my hands could not keep up with me as I have carpal tunnel syndrome. SO now i have to satisfied my dragonaddiction with gorgeouss dragonstamps ;)


I coloured The Dragonkeeper with Spectrum Noir markers and pencils and used some liquid pearls. The papers are digipapers I printed out a long time ago.

I am playing the following challenges...

I hope you enjoy my card for this week. 
hugs Ria

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a fantastical card! Love your image and your pink and black colour palette works perfectly for your theme!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday for our 'Animal' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. this is beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again, and good luck xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Sensational colouring! Thanks for sharing at TIOT this time. Nikki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria