donderdag 30 oktober 2014

Delightfull Thursday with Snowy Slippy Flurry....

Welcome to my posting for Delightfull Thursday..... 
Today I am showing the same stamp as yesterday and see how different it looks ;) LOL this is Snowy Slippy Flurry by Digital Delights by Louby Lou. Coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and pencils.

Papers are leftovers from christmasses long long ago hahahahha I have to be carefull as I will be listening to xmas music before I know it hahahhaa

I am playing the following challenges...
Moving Along with the time with Winter theme...
4 Crafty Chicks with Anything Goes...



hugs Ria


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful.....Hugs, joann

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is just adorable! Love snowmen and yours is perfect! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
    Tina- DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria