vrijdag 24 oktober 2014

Halloween Bubbles....


Hope your day is magical.....
Mine isn't hahahaha but hopefully soon will be better. Puppy is not feeling well maybe it is the season as she has bad hips and knees and as I am having those as well I know this season is KILLING hahahahaha so going to keep a close eye on her as she is on chicken and rice now and she eats that like crazy... think she is just spoiled and want to be spoiled a little more ;) haahhahaa
So today I have this Bubbles Halloween on the Lacy Sunshine blog so better show it in here too as I seem to forget to post alot of my work lately as I saw I have 42 projects in draft whahahahaaha enough for the rest of the year you would think hahhhaa

I am playing the following challenge...
Simply Create Too with shop in your own stash... Well I did as all you see is old stuff laying around for ages... Printed the bearly mine digipapers last year same as the cuttingfile spiderwebs, the sentiment is from CC Designs when I was on their DT a couple of years ago and I coloured up this cutie a couple months ago.

Hugs Ria


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ria: Your card is oh, so cute & fits perfectly. Thank you for entering our Challenge #73 - "SHOP IN YOUR CRAFT ROOM". Looking forward to seeing your projects in our upcoming challenges too!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ria,
    This is such an adorable Halloween card! That image is adorable and beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us this week at Jo's Fun~day Friday Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super cute! Love your image! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria