dinsdag 9 september 2014

Tatty Twinkles Sneak Peek day 4....



Today is day 4 of my Sneak Peeks for the new Tatty Twinkles Clear Stampsets designed by Nikky Hall and the new Kaleidoscope Series Die from Tattered Lace designed by Stephanie Weightman,,,
The launch of the stamps and dies is on September 13th at 5 till 6 pm. At Create and Craft tv. So stick a stickynote to your screen so you don't miss the show.. Even if your not in the UK like me, you can watch the shows. Just go to the Create and craft side and click watch shows live.

Today's card is made with the cute Tatty Twinkles Parasol stamp set and I used a small cut off part of the beautifull wateringcan die from the Tattered Lace Kaleidoscope series. I coloured this time only with my Spectrum Noir pencils for a change.  
There is also a new Facebook group for the Tatty Twinkles Stamps so come join us as we are just starting it up ;) 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/380284365452813/



I am playing the following challenges...
Nutcrafters with B is Butterflies, Browns...
Incy Wincy with All things Girlie...
Crafty Sentiments with Spots or Stripes.. well the paper under my image on the bottom has stripes and spots so hope that counts as well :)

I hope you enjoyed my day 4 sneak peek :)
hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Great card thanks for joining in our Girly Challenge this week at Incy Wincy.
    Jenny x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh wow what a fab card love the stamp and your colouring thanks for sharing with us at Crafty sentiments

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria