woensdag 17 september 2014

Early Morning Colouring with Oddball Art Stamps Fairy girl no.65...

As some of you might know from Facebook is that I like some me time in the morning and that I spend that time colouring ;) so today's Early morning colouring is from Oddball Art Stamps Co and her name is Fairy Girl no.65
Now if you are interested in buying this cutie please use my DT CODE  =  DTRIA as this will give you an extra 10% off and the prizes are already ridiculous low at Oddball Art Stamps Co.
I coloured her with a combination of Copics, Spectrum Noir markers and pencils and Prisma pencils.

And here is my finished card :) Hope you like how I show my pics as it is a new way and I totally like it but would love to hear from others if you like it to or rather see me post in the old way...


I am playing the following challenges...

hug Ria

6 opmerkingen:

  1. What a lovely looking card. Love the colours and all the dots. Fabby work! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is a gorgeus card.Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Greetings Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous image colored beautifully. I think I like the old way you posted your cards better than the new way. This way is more artistic, but the other way gave me more definition of the entire card. Awesome card, though and thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week! Hugs, Gail

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful card.Love all the layers and the image is adorable.Thanks for joining in with us over at Rubys Rainbow.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great Autumn Card great Colours and Design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You have created such a lovely autum project! I love all that little details! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria