maandag 29 september 2014

Early Morning Colouring with Oddball Art Stamps no 123...

Happy Monday :)
I hope you had a good weekend and got alot of time to play with your papers and stamps.
I coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers and Pencils and a little bit of Platina Stickles...

And here is the card that I created with her.



Materials used:
Spectrum Noir markers and pencils, Platina Stickles, White Molotow marker, Ribbon, Lace, It's the season clear stamp Unknown? Papers are nameless.
I used a Christmas tree die and used Lilac pearl cardstock to cut it out. Used 2 snowflake punched and a flower punch behind the roses.


I am playing the following challenges...
Incy Wincy with something new and something old... Papers are very old and new is my stamp...

Hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Ooh La La Creations. The image is so sweet and beautifully coloured. Michelle x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is a fabulous card, such a gorgeous image and pretty colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria