maandag 8 september 2014

Tatty Twinkles Sneak Peek day 3...



Today is day 3 of my Sneak Peeks for the new Tatty Twinkles Clear Stampsets designed by Nikky Hall and the new Kaleidoscope Series Die from Tattered Lace designed by Stephanie Weightman,,,
The launch of the stamps and dies is on September 13th at 5 till 6 pm. At Create and Craft tv. So stick a stickynote to your screen so you don't miss the show.. Even if your not in the UK like me, you can watch the shows. Just go to the Create and craft side and click watch shows live.

So today I am showing you this card with the Happy stampset and the beautifull wateringcan die. Although I did only use the flowers of the die as I cut away the wateringcan ;) These dies CUT like a dream even in my old Wizard die cutting machine from Spellbinders...and the details are soo gorgeouss.



I am playing the following challenges...
Whoopsi Daisy with Throw on the flowers...
The Ribbon Girl with Use Ribbon...
Totally Gorjuss with Bling...

Well I hope you enjoyed my sneaky peek day 3 and don't forget i will have another one tomorrow :)
hugs Ria

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely card thanks for showing us at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck Sue DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Those dies are wonderful and so is your card! Thanks for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy challenge, Throw on the Flowers. Julie O, DT member

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. love purple and white colors...the stich... beautifull card
    DT Laura Carazo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria