zondag 14 september 2014

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #42 - Fairy Dreams....PetalLu flowers


Ohhhh I would like to introduce you to me!!!!!!!!! whahahahhaha Heather can call her AZORE but everybody clearly can see this is soo me why else call her the Fairy Princess as I am the only Fairy Princess around here hahahhha So meet Azore RainyShine FairyPrincess from Lacy Sunshine. 


So this is my card for the Lacy Sunshine Challenge and our theme is to Use something with wings...
Also this challenge we are all using the beautifull Petal Lu Handmade flowers. They are really delicate and I added some extra punched flowers behind them. Totally LOVE them!!
I coloured this time with my Prisma pencils and sansodor.

Heheheheh and I made this card totally and only for ME... I have it in my heart picture frame at the moment hanging in our Hallway as I love it and I made it for my own birthday which was in June ;) man it is a shame that I am at the point that switching the numbers doesn't give me a younger age as I really do not feel like 45 :( UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and sure not look like it hahahahaha as you can see at my card whahahahah

I am playing the following challenges...
Robin's Fetish with use an embossing folder... it is the purple border behind the flowers and lace...



I hope you enjoy my card...
hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. You are such a hoot, Ria! But clearly she is the fairest of them all so she MUST be you! Gorgeous card! Love, love, love her! xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A stunning card Ria..really beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautifully crafted card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish challenges this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Just beautiful hun. Thanks for joining us at that craft place this week. Shell xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria