maandag 15 september 2014

Lacy Sunshine Stamps- Rory Fae early morning colourings....

I started today with colouring this cute Rory Fae from Lacy Sunshine with my alcohol markers and enhanced with pencils ;) to give the colours a more vintagy look... As it seems that is all I am colouring the last couple of days all vintage/ distressed colours :)

And here is a collage of my card that I created with Rory Fae, sentiment is from CC Designs. The papers are a combi from Doodlebug and Kiki Art scrappapers...

I am playing the following challenges...

hugs Ria

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Awesome card Ria. I love how you have coloured the image and your great lay out.

    Thank you for joining in with all of the fun at the Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

    Dionne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your card Ria. Great color combo. Such a cute image too.
    Thanks for joining our Add Some Lines Challenge at Love to Create. Good Luck!

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awesome coloring! Great collage! Thank you for joining our "Add some Lines" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely' Love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs Helen P (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. fab colours! Thanks for joining in with Sparkles.
    Love Suzy DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria