dinsdag 2 september 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps- Hoot Owl by Norma J Burnell...


Hello...
Today is my first Official posting as dt member for Sweet Pea Stamps and I am so honoured to work with these awesome stamps.
They are so different from all the cute stuff I normally do so I hope you like how I use them.
For today I made this card with the awesome Hoot Owl stamp from Norma J Burnell..  I love how it tuned out with the added white dots. I coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and pencils.


Materials used:
Designer papers
Rhinestones
Spectrum Noir markers and pencils

I am playing the following challenges...



hugs Ria

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wow what a stunner the colours are gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing at lexis.
    Hugs Julie xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The white dots really add to it! Thank you for joining in with SFC this week! Pat x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a lovley owl! The Colours came out very nic. Hope to see you back at
    one of our next challenges by SFC.

    Lisa xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh my,your colouring is just stunning.Amazing depth of shading.Enchanting card.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What an amazing card Ria, love the image and your fab colouring!

    Thanks for joining in our Sparkle and Shine Challenge at Lexis, good luck! Susan x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria