maandag 22 september 2014

Early morning colouring with Oddball Art Stamps- no 119....

Happy Monday,

Today I want to show you this cute Stamp from Oddball Art Stamps. Big Eye Winter Deer Girl with Snowflakes- Dusty Doe Eyes Image no 119. Don't forget if you want to go buy this cutie use my dtcode DTRIA and you get an extra 10% off from your order ;) MARVELOUS right!! 

Isn't she awesome for christmas cards... I coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers and enhanced it with Spectrum Noir pencils.

 The next collage shows my finished card.

Here you can view the total card
I used Basic Grey Fidgy Pudding paper, Noor Designs Die, Buttons, Pearls and Handstitched all the borders.

This stamp comes with 3 cute little snowflakes. But I only used one of them on my card.



I am playing the following challenges...
Whoopsi Daisy with Bling Pearls/ used them in the left top and bottom right corners...

hugs Ria

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely Ria thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Sue DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely card thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy , good luck x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely card,thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great coloring ! Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge. Julie, DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thanks for playing with us this week at Incy Wincy’s ‘Anything Goes’ challenge! What a great creation!! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria