maandag 6 december 2021

Day 6 of the Christmas Card Advent Calender 2021....

Welcome to my Day 6 of the Christmas Card Advent Calender 2021...


Today I am going with a Rainbow of colors for my christmas card. And I hope it will make the person who is getting it happy.  I am using the santa hat from the Jingle all the way stampset by Kate Hadfield Design.


And I colored the hats with the Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers... The background is created with the SN Opaqua ink pads and the Crafter's Companion Scattered Foliage stencil.

So I would love to play they following challenges....
https://52cct.blogspot.com/2021/12/december-pick-previous-challenge.html I pick the november color challenge Rainbows...


hugs Ria





3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ria... love your rainbow Santa hats! What a clever idea. Your blending and coloring are beautiful. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Christmas Card Throwdown this week. Happy Holidays!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love this fun rainbow card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Send A Smile 4 Kids!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card and these colors - the perfect combination :-)
    Thank you for joining the Christmas Card Throwdown.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria