woensdag 8 december 2021

Day 8 of my Christmas Card Advent Calender 2021....

 Welcome to day 8 of my Christmas Card Advent Calender 2021....


I am really enjoying myself with making all these Christmas cards.... so much that I haven't even started writing mine yet to send out.... ohhh I am always late hahahah so this will not be something new :)
So today's card is with this cute Penguin Snowy Poinsettia from Conie Fong. I colored him with the Spectrum Noir Triblend markers and the backing papers are from a Craft Sensations paperpad.

I would like to play the following challenges....


hugs Ria


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Adorable penguin on your snowflake background! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a jolly little penguin, lovely card

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria