vrijdag 3 december 2021

Day 3 of the Christmas card Advent Calender 2021...

So welcome to day 3 of the Christmas Card Advent Calender  2021.


Today i wanted to show you this card that I created with the cute Winter critters set by Isabel Cristina.  Aren't they cute!!! Isabel is one of my favourite designers at the moment.. sorry dt bossladies don't kick me hahahahha. I colored them with the Spectrum Noir Triblend markers and metallic markers. I printed the digistamps with my laserprinter so I could foil the sentiment with my foilmachine (laminator) The background of this card is made with the Spectrum Noir opaque inkpad (Oasis) the scattered foilage stencil by Crafter's Companion and Texture paste from Cosmic Shimmer.

I would love to play the following challenges with my card....

https://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/12/challenge-189.html

http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/12/favourite-christmas-embellishment-why.html fav is deffi GLITTERS ;)

http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2021/12/430-winter-wonderland-fabrika-fantasy.html

Hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a cute image! I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Another gorgeous creation Ria! Love the colors and the shimmery background too!

    Thank you again for joining us at Creative Knockouts, hope you join us again!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria