zondag 19 december 2021

Day 19 of the Christmas Card Advent Calender 2021...

 Day 19 of the Christmas Card Advent Calender 2021...


Today's card is created with this awesome George's present gnome by Twistoon Digistamps. It looks like it is still a freebie!! don't know for how long!
I colored George with the Spectrum Noir Triblend markers. All other materials for this card are from Crafter's Companion Christmas Compendium box or The Year of Craft box , I mixed them so I don't know anymore what belongs to what box hahahahaha....
I would like to play the following challenges....


Hugs Ria


1 opmerking:

  1. Lovely and sweet card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria