zondag 12 december 2021

Day 12 of my Christmas Card Advent Calender of 2021...

 Welcome to day 12 of my Christmas Card Advent Calender of 2021...


Hohoho I am enjoying my time spending making chistmas cards, I still haven't send any out yet as I keep on thinking oh what If I send my friend this card and I create another I know she would love more... So you all get your cards late from me :) (those on my snailmaillist hahahaha)  So I created this card with the Crafter's Companion Christmas Compendium/ Year of Crafts box...These boxes are full with designer papers, dies, stamps and more so this gorgeouss Merry Christmas die (love that font!!) is also from the Christmas Compendium. But this fun Santa with sleigh is fromthe Jingle All The Way stampset by Kate Hadfield Designs. Colored with the Spectrum Noir Triblend markers.


I would love to play the following challenges...



Hugs Ria


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my goodness, how adorable is this? Love the teal color, it's gorgeous. Love the scene in behind Santa!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts this week- Good Luck!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely and sweet card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great card - love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria