donderdag 9 december 2021

Day 9 of the Christmas Card Advent Calender 2021....

 Welcome to Day 9 of the Christmas Card Advent Calender 2021.


I created this card today as I wanted to play a sketch challenge and use my new magnifer glass as My eyesight is starting to get worst so this is a really good sollution, I think hahahaha.

I got it second hand but it was brand new in the package and not used for 6 euro's now I think that is a bargain as it is exactly what I needed.  On the bottom picture you can see how well it makes the stamp bigger ;)


Now my card is created with the cute stamps from the Santa's Workshop bunnies by Isabel Cristina, and colored with the Spectrum Noir Triblend markers and Colourblend pencils.

I used the materials from the Crafter's Companion Christmas Compedium collection.

I would love to play the following challenges.....

http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2021/12/tuesday-morning-sketches-636.html

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/12/challenge-621-recipe.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2021/12/challenge-541.html

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2021/12/anything-goes-weeks-521-522.html




hugs Ria

9 opmerkingen:

  1. This is super cute. I love the adorable image you used. Thanks for playing along with us, and please stop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. a gorgeous card Ginny
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So cute, adorable and beautifully coloured image, lovely design and pretty non traditional colours. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky
    Chris
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. so glad you can still do such pretty work, since you have such a great magnifying tool, and how fun when we find things second hand!
    I love your colorful fun card! I understand this eyesight thing, I can't see as well as I wish also!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wonderful bunny train image. It works well for Christmas but will also be great for Valentine's Day and even Easter. I love stamps that are great for more than one occasion. You did a wonderful job using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge. I'm so happy you played. Debi DT TMS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Your card is darling! I just adore that image and you placed the sentiment perfectly. So glad you found that magnifier to help, every year my eyesight gets worse too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oooh!!! So much cuteness. That train is adorable!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Adorable card! I love your sweet image!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Gorgeous image your colouring is fabulous.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria