dinsdag 26 januari 2016

Tatty Twinkle Daisy....


whoohoo day 2 blogging :) I really need to get into it again but it is hard to sit behind the desk all the time and I am soo tired all the time :( ahh well I just finished this cute Daisy Tatty Twinkles Stamp from www.crafting.co.uk  I started her last year somewhere but never came around to finish her. So she is coloured with watercolours , the papers are from the Ultimate Tatty Twinkles CD. THe sentiment is from the Polkadoodles work and play 10 Country Life collection.
The gorgeouss dies are from Tattered Lace I used the Spring blooms and Primrose flourish die. So loving the delicate dies ;)

I am playing the following challenges...
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.nl/2016/01/tuesday-throwdown-tt278-anything-goes.html
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.nl/2016/01/anything-goes-challenge_26.html
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.nl/2016/01/fabnfunky-challenges-challenge-288.html

okay time for me to take a nap :) hope you like my card :)
hugs Ria


5 opmerkingen:

  1. This is gorgeous. Love he woven panel and the gorgeous flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.
    Catherine ( DT )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous card... Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very beautiful. I love the design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria