zaterdag 30 januari 2016

Polkadoodles You're a Hoot.....


You're A Hoot.............
Happy Saturday to all ;) today I am showing you a card I photograped a couple of days ago when the sun was shining outside :) guess if I took that pic now it would be all messed up forever and really soaking wet as it is HORRIBLE weather here in Holland. and don't get me started about the wind!! 
Let's say I am not doing groceries on my bike that is for sure!! whahahhahaha  and almost forgot to post this hahahaa
So this card is made with some cute Polkadoodles Twiggy and Toots Collection stamps.
I printed them on Kraft and coloured with pencils.
The butterflies are from Tattered Lace Dies.

I am playing the following challenges....


Hugs Ria


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtige kaart weer Ria! Weer een stempel voor op mijn verlanglijstje! Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A gorgeous care Ria, a lovely design with such super colours..........your image is just adorable and beautifully coloured!!#

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card! Such a lovely image!! Your coloring is fabulous!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely card, sweet image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Bring on the Bling' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een leuke kaart, Ria. Grappige uiltjes. Leuk dat je meedoet aan de uitdaging van As You Like It. Liefs, Wilma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria