donderdag 28 januari 2016

Polkadoodles Eden Birdcage...

Whoop whoop day 4 of daily blogging is a fact ;) it is so weird that I have to push myself to go over here and post while on Facebook I constanly post hahahah ah well I started with blogging in 2007 so I have to keep on blogging, would be such a shame to let my blog die slowly ;( 

So today I am showing you One of my favourite girl stamps from Polkadoodles this is Eden Birdcage, printed on Kraft andd coloure with pencils. White dots are white Molotow Marker.
All the papers and Sentiment used are from the Work and Play 10 Country Life collection (this has soo my favourite papers)
The gorgeouss butterfly dies are from Tattered Lace Dies called Trios of Butterflies.

I am playing the following challenges...

Hope you enjoyed my card :)
hugs Ria

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wonderful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good Luck and welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    Hugs Bianca Dt-member ScrapbookStampSociety.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. what a beautiful card Ria

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. hello! sweet card, s many layers and gorgeous embellies! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a lovely card - such a sweet image. Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lynn - CCT Design Team x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria