zondag 31 januari 2016

Tatty Twinkles mr and mrs....


Goodmorning Sunday....
Today I want to show you a card that I made for the New Release for Tatty Twinkles that was aired on Create and Craft TV...
I used several stamps from different sheets to complete my stepper card.

I coloured the stamps with watercolours. The gorgeouss dies I used are from Tattered Lace Dies.
I used these very old heart pearls as they have been in my stash for years and each time I wanted to use them they got lost and now I found them back and given them a place in a drawer so they do not get lost again ;) now If I only could find my acetate my day would be perfect hahahahahaha


I am playing the following challenges...
Hope you enjoyed my card ;) wish I had a better picture but I didn't check them before I send them away.... note to self for next time CHECK CHECK CHECK hahahahah

hugs Ria






5 opmerkingen:

  1. Very cute card Ria, thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Challenge, good luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. so cute
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is just darling! I love the step card and the images are so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great stepper card and love the cute images ---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very nice step card! The colors are wonderful and I just love the delightful images! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria