woensdag 27 januari 2016

Sending Special Wishes....


Whoohoo made it another day to blog :) 
A very good early morning to you all :) Today I have this card to show off with the Cute Maddie from Polkadoodles​ 
I coloured her with alcohol markers and pencils. I have a few things I wanna do this year and that is when I colour something that I will create a card or other project with it. So yesterday I coloured her and made the card WHOOHOOO I used the papers and sentiment from the Polkadoodles Work and Play 10 Country life,  the dies are all older ones from my stash and no idea what brands.
So day 3 of blogging in 2016 is done :)

I am playing the following challenges....

Hugss Ria



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Great card Ria, beautifully coloured image and lovely die cuts. Thank you for joining in the fun with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this card. I love how you put her in a scene x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely card. Great choice of colours and the layers look fab. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria