vrijdag 29 januari 2016

Polkadoodles Challenge Love and Romance....


Today starts the new Love and Romance challenge over at Polkadoodles challenge blog. and I know I am on Garden Leave as my health hasn't been that good ( diagnosed Fibromyalgia in December) and artritus playing up in hands/shoulders/knees and back with a frozen shoulder to top it off, I got some time off from the lovely bosslady. And if I feel good I will try to play with you all in the challenge but sitting behind the desk to craft or at laptop is horrible as I can only do that for short periods of time as the pain will kick me in the behind after it but I had to play this challenge as
 I love the Work and Play 9 Collection Love and Kisses and this is my favourite stamp from it. Cupid, I coloured her with watercolouring pencils.
Made the base card with the silhouette cameo and also used one of the cuttingfiles from the collection on the top right. The other dies are from Tattered Lace Dies.


I am playing the following challenges...

Hugs Ria

Oops almost forgot to show you this cute Lilybug from Polkadoodles

She is coloured with alcohol markers and pencils...
You can find her here Lily Bug Love Collection :)

14 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your card shape and all the hot pink. Must try a card like this. Thanks for the inspiration x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very pretty coloring and image, great card design,Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love this cupid, Ria. You colored her so well with watercolor pencils. Well done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is super! I love the image- and your coloring- YOu may have inspired me to Polka doodle. Have not had one of those yet.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #173-“Valentine” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This card fold is the perfect stage for this darling little cupid! So intricate! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love this card especially the card shape!
    Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Pretty and vibrant with a great shaped card, love it.
    Jenny x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gorgeous card, Ria. I love the fancy folds! Beautifully designed. Such a pretty embossed designer paper. The image is delightful and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. wow how awesome is this perfect for our Love, valentines & anniversary challenge thanks for sharing at CRAFT good luck and hope you will join us again.
    aunty sue DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Love all the layering on this sweet card. So pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. She's such a doll isn't she? Gorgeous card Ria x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria