zondag 23 maart 2014

Digital Delights Wunderland revisited......


Today we are having a special release at Digital Delights by Louby Lou as Wendy Revamped the Wunderland set and we are showing you all the wonderfull characters in the Wunderland revisisted set.
I played with:
 Wunderland backgroundWunderland background (colored)
Wunderland background
Wunderland SamanthaWunderland Samantha (colored)
Wunderland Samantha
 
Grinning catGrinning cat (colored)
Grinning cat

I coloured with Copics/Spectrum Noir and Flexmarkers... Yeah I know I can't make up my mind as I like all the markers they all have their own specifik things and I love to combine that ;) As the Speccies really blend out the Copics very well :) so if you coloured with copics and it is too dark and the blender would bleach it to much use speccies in that colourrange to fix it ;) same with the flex.....

Okay I am playing a couple of challenges...
The Squirrel and The Fox with From a book..... Alice in Wonderland is my book duhhh hahaha

hugs Ria


3 opmerkingen:

  1. oh my this is just amazing, lovely colors and images and all the details...beautiful
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh goodness, this is so cute! The purple grinning cat...darling!
    So glad you were inspired by this week's garden challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Simply fabulous card! So many great elements! Thanks for the marker tip too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Cupcake Inspirations in our Garden theme challenge!

    Nance, DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria