dinsdag 11 maart 2014

Lacy Sunshine- Moth Buggmee....



Here is my covercard that I made for my Green Ribbon Box. So not much extra embellies as they proberbly get smashed when I need my greenies hahhahha I know myself I am not really carefull so better leave them out to begin with :)
I used this cute Moth Buggmee from Lacy Sunshine and coloured it with Copics.



I am playing the following challenges...

Crafty Sentiments with Lots of Green...
Sweet Stamps with lucky- Irish-  green....
Sister Act Card ....

hugs Ria


7 opmerkingen:

  1. cute card, I love green. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the colors and your die cut embellishments. So glad you chose to share your creation with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog. Cathy XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is DARLING!!! LOVE the fun background that you created! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I'd love to have you stop over at my blog (On a Stampage)--I've got blog candy! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. oh he is so cute and thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments with our Green challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ria, this is so sweet. I hope you are doing well my friend. I love all the die cuts you have chosen for this card, especially the grass. Thannks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a fun and cute card! I love what you did with this darling image! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria