vrijdag 28 maart 2014

Lacy Sunshine- Life is a breeze...



TGIF!!!!!!!!!!
Ohh everytime I here that I think of that TGIF restaurant across our hotel in Florida and what a yummie food they had haahhaha good memories of our trip to Florida and we will deffi go again in the future when we saved money again as boy did that trip cost alot ;) hahahahah  Sooo as we had summer weather when we where there in December I thaught hey why not show a summer card as wel so here is my card with the cute Bubbles Sailing from Lacy Sunshine. She is soo cute. The sentiment is from CC Designs Amy R beach set one of my favourite summer sets. I always pick it up again. The gorgeouss paper is from Paper Garden Projects. Banner and waves are made with the Silhouette Cameo.


I am playing a couple challenges....

Crafting by Design...
I choose lace, Water and Bubbles as that is her name ;) hope that counts as wel hahahahha
Sister Act Card Challenge...
Creative Knockouts....
My waves have texture due to the layers ;) LOL

hugss Ria



7 opmerkingen:

  1. Awesome card love your colouring!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a little darling...off course Bubbles count....such a cool interpretation of the theme!
    Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Rene
    CBD DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. She looks fantastic Ria...fabulous colouring and I love your waves..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fabulous card! i love the waves! Thanks for joining in our Colours of the Sea recipe challenge at Crafting by Designs this week! Mo dt xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een leuke kaart! Erg leuk gedaan met die golfjes zo! Dank je wel voor het meedoen bij Creative Knockouts ;)
    Groetjes,
    Chantal

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous coloring and fabulous design, Ria! Love how you did the waves. Sounds like a great trip! xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Absolutely love your card design! And that little girl just makes you smile! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts Challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria