donderdag 20 maart 2014

Delightfull Thursday Easter Pasquali....


Welcome to my posting on Delightfull Thursday...
It is going to be a wonderfull SPRING day here in Holland they say it is going to be 20 degrees celcius and WOW that is awesome so it will be a day spending outside with hubby and puppy as Hubby placed a pizzaoven in the garden and he wants to make us a new table for outside so guess I have to watch him doing that hahahahha So for today I am showing you this cute Easter Pasquali and the Easter sentiments from Digital Delights by Louby Lou you can find the links a bit down this posting or as always on the right menu. I made a bendy card and I have to say they are pushing my easelcards of their first place with WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TYPE OF CARD......  I coloured with Spectrum Noir's.

I am playing a couple of challenges....
Creative Knockouts with things with wings... the chicks have wings hope that counts???



hugs Ria



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Just brilliant, love it!
    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute card! I like the image you used & the shape of your creation!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Creative Knockouts & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ria, Hi..this is Bonnie (your team mate from DD), i just saw your card and it's so awesome! I am going to give this bendy card a try..thanks for sharing it on the DD blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ah this is so sweet!!
    Thanks for joining in this week at Inky impressions challenge.
    Hugs katie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You have made a very beautiful card and I really love the shape you've made.
    Thank you for joining our 'Holiday' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges and I am sorry I am so late.
    Anna xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria