donderdag 13 maart 2014

Delightfull Thursday Eggfishing....


Ohhh 10.000 excuses for being late but I have been having an headache for the last 2 days ;( so totally didnt think of making my blogpost for Delightfull thursday. 
Today I am showing you the little easter basket that I made for my Hubby :) I left it on his desk and he yelled at me with if I am crazy hahahahahah  Such a nice and understanding hubby ;) LOL 
I used this cute Eggfishing and Easter sentiments from Digital Delights by Louby Lou. Coloured with Copics and Prisma's.



I am playing the following challenges...
Crafty Little Fairies with Things with Wings... Hope my little chick counts :)
As You Like it with Your favourite Colour medium and why....  I love to use my Alcohol markers together with my prisma pencils just to give it an extra touch...




hugs Ria


5 opmerkingen:

  1. How cute this is. I love your card and your coloring wow it is awesome. Hugs, joann

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aw, love this!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges!
    Laura

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous creation, Ria...I'm sure your hubby must have loved it.

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous card hun, and perfect for our Wings theme, thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies this week. Hugs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Waw looks really pretty! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria