woensdag 26 maart 2014

Lacy Sunshine Wrazzy Dazzle Button Buggmee....

Ohh how I love this cute Wrazzy Dazzle Button Buggmee from Lacy Sunshine. I made her on the cover card for on my Blue Ribbon box So I made a cardbase first and later glued it on the box :) my collection is getting bigger and bigger ;) and it starts to look so awesome all those coloured ribbon boxes. The pretty Blue papers are from the Nurture set from Paper Garden Projects. I just love the combo of Blue and Brown...


I am also playing a couple challenges...
The Pink Elephant..
Penny's Paper Crafty...
Craft Your Passion...

hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. This was such an eye pleasing experience I'm in awe of your art.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is a delightful card. the blue and brown colour combo looks so rich and striking. Love the scene you created with the fence and lamppost and the ribbon woven through. Amazing colouring on this adorable image...those buttons on her bows make me smile. Thanks for joining our Mother's Day/For the Ladies challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful colour combo and such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope to see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria