vrijdag 12 april 2013

Birthday wishes...



It has been Ages ago since I last played with any of my CC designs stamps.So when I was cleaning in my craftroom I found a bunch of them and Nymphy caught my eye. So  I stamped her on Stamp Linen and coloured her with Prismacolor pencils and sansodor. I was in an Oilily kind of mood and these papers are just perfect for them. They are from a nameless paperpad from the Action a dutch cheap store. I handstitched the card as I still don't have a new sewing machine and I really want that little one from Janome :) The banner is from Inky and I totally think these rock as they come in handy so often.



I am playing the following challenges...

Crafts 4 eternity with Wonderfull Wings...

The Pink Elephant with Spring Colours...

ATS challenge with Spring Fling...

Hugs Ria