donderdag 11 april 2013

Birthday Wishes...



whahahaaa I forgot to write down my blogpost ;) had it scheduled for the perfect time hahahaha ahh well there are more important things in life then a written blogposting of mine ;) LOL  Soooo today it is time for the new Challenge over at MCC we are playing SPRING and I am totally ready for it hahaha I used this beautifull Fairy from MilkCoffee and I added the birthday wishes text in my photoediting software as the fairy comes with a blanc banner which is pretty awesome as now you can customize it for whatever you need it ;) I created the tag and the doiley with the Cameo Tag is a freebie from Birdscards and the Doiley is I think from MBjorkse also a freebie. Printed the fairy on StampLinen by Joycrafts and coloured with Prismacolor pencils and sansodor.



I am also playing a couple of challenges...

Moving Along with the times with Inspired by a movie or song... This one makes me wanna put on Wind beneath my wings from Bette Middler.

Charisma Cardz Challenge with tags...

Crafty Ribbons with Pink and Green colour challenge...

Whoohooo I am sooo doing the happy dance as I won the Crafty Ribbons challenge ;) whoohoooooo that really made my dday ;) hahahaha

Hugs Ria