donderdag 11 april 2013

Round and Round....



Round and Round we go is what we play at MJDC and I choose to make a round scalloped card that I cut with my Cameo. I printed this cute ...... on Stamp Linen from JoyCrafts and coloured it with Prismacolor pencils. All the scallops are done with Nestabilities and made the flowers with Ek Succes flower punches and roses and Martha Stewart leaf punch and added some Marianne's Designs swirl pearls.



I am also playing the following challenges...

My Heart Pieces with Spring OR Easter well this bunnie is washing off all the choccies from all the eggs we ate ;) haahhaa

Dutch Dare with Photo Inspiration...



Simon Says Stamps with April Showers or Spring flowers... Okay taking a bath with flowers should be okay ;) hahahahaha

Delightfull Challenges with Round...

Hugs Ria