woensdag 17 april 2013

Best Wishes...



Ohh I soo adore this little kitty by Inky it is a digistamp and I think it is so cute. Makes me wish for a real kitty again ;) hahahaha that will drive Seven my Cocker Spaniel insane as she loves kitty and would want to cuddle and sniff it all day as she does this to the cat from our Neighboors , and Jip is not always so happy with Seven trying to sniff his behind so then Seven gets a few ninjamoves from Jip and they are best friends again. Jip also is so crazy that when we go out to walk Seven that he walks with us and it is hilarious as he is very carefull around other dogs as in the beginning he thaught all dogs would be nice like Seven untill he met Seven's doubles who live a bit further down the street also 2 Cocker spaniels and Jip run towards them and they went INSANE and scared Jip almost to dead :) Well he knows better now to not run towards doggies he doesn't know ;) LOL  But back to business. I made this card for the new IIC as we are playing Dies or Punches... So I made this cardbase with the Cameo and decorated it with Punches and Dies.



I am also playing the following challenges...

The PaperShelter with Let it bloom...

NutCrafters with Anything Goes...

Crafts And Me with Bling it up...

hugs Ria