donderdag 18 april 2013

I will see your.....



Ohh How I love this sentiment from Create with TLC I found it to be soo perfect for this awesome MilkCoffee girlie. I printed her on Stamplinen by Joycrafts and coloured her with Prismacolor pencils. We are showcasing things that are ROUND or Circles at MilkCoffee so No pointy corners on my card :) hahahah I cut my cardbase with the Cameo.



I am also playing a couple of challenges...

Delightfull sketches with Anything Colorfull...

Penny's Paper Challenge with Use a Sentiment...

Stamp N Doodle with Anything Goes...

 

So I finally gave myself a treat as I was desperate in need of some new Copic refills ;) and ach while I am busy I added some nice PolyChromo's to my collection as well ;) hehehehhe now I only need refills for some spectrum Noir's but maybe it is better to buy some new sets sounds way cheaper ;) LOL



hugs Ria