woensdag 10 april 2013

Cupcake...



Oh boy I have been such a bad blogger the last couple of weeks. I have so many projects ready to show now :) Well it seems like spring is finally here and it is starting to get a bit warmer so hopefully my body will start to work better and better from now on ;) I had quit an adventure 2 days ago. When I was walking Seven my beautifull Cocker Spaniel girlie I found a black Lab :) she was wondering around a bush and I called her and she came right up to me very friendly so I waited some time if maybe an owner would come around the corner or something but nobody came to get her. So I asked a neighboor for a big leash as she could not wear one of Seven's :) hahahaha 20 pound dog or a 50/60/70 pound dog not a good idea hahahahha and gave the lab some food as it looked like she thought she was starving while the dog really looked perfect ;) and went for a nice walk to the VET in the hope that she had a CHIP and could trace the owner. Both dogs really where so sweet to eachother while Seven is in heat at the moment and can act really bitchy to other females at the mo. But it went perfect and called Hubby I found a new pet hahahah knowing I would nto keep her. So he got all kinds of jokes on his work from his coworkers that from now on we had 2 dogs hahhahaa  So atr the vet we could trace the owners and they where really happy that Beau was found.  So Seven and I went for a LONG walk home again leaving Beau to be picked up by her owner. So Seven and I walked for 1 hour and 15 minutes in total as we had walked for we found beau and then the long walk to the VET. We where Exhausted and She went to her bed and I went to the couch. Poor girls Seven with her Hipdisplacia and bad knee and I with Artritus hahahaha what an adventure and then the doorbel rang. It was Beau's owner who came to thank me an gave me a beautifulll plant :) it smells soo yummie hahahhaha she didn't had to do that as I was already happy I found her before any accidents had happened. SO and now 2 days later my body is still in pain but it was all so worth it and Hubby was very happy that he did not get a second DOG..... don't understand him hahahaha a new puppy in the house would be awesome hahahahah

Okay back to my card. I made this card with the cute Cupcake Digistamp from Meljen and coloured it with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. Papers are digipapers by Moi, Did alot of faux stitching on it as I love it and it is easier then handstitching. Added some pearls and made flowers and added some lace.



I am playing the following challenges...

Creative Inspirations with Anything Goes...

Papertake Weekly with Bingo- Blooms-Free-Lace...

Hugs Ria