vrijdag 25 september 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps- shining on by Ching Chou Kuik....


Happy Weekend....
here is my second post for today ;) whoohooo on a roll....
This card is made with the beautifull Shining On by Ching Chou Kuik at Sweet Pea Stamps.
I coloured her with pencils and white dots are made with White Molotow marker. Papers are from my Digistash but no idea who made what :) they are leftover bits that I am trying to use up :)
I used the beautifull Dies from Tattered Lace Dies... Spring blooms and Meadow Leaves...

I am playing the following challenges...

Crafty Ribbon with Lace...
Jo Scrap Shack- Anything Goes...
Digitally Sweet - Anything with Wings...

hugs Ria


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Brilliant colouring. TFS and joining Jo's fro Funday Friday

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the way you coloured your card; it's very great! Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons Challenge and good luck from Christelle DT
    http://coccinelledemoiselle.blogs.marieclaireidees.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria