donderdag 1 oktober 2015

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge GDT- Sketch....

Today I am posting a card that I created for the C.R.A.F.T challenge as I am their GDT this month :)
For my card I used this stamp called Batty for you by Sunsational Stamps.
I coloured batty with pencils. the papers are from the Halloween paper collections from Polkadoodles.

I am playing the following challenges...

Creative Knockouts with lots of layers...
Emerald Fairies Buttons and Bow...
Simon Wednesday with Anything Goes...

hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. hello Ria! this is adorable, luv the cute bat! I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OMG - this is SO cute! I love that bat and how you have him hanging upside down! Great card design and fabulous use of layering. Thanks for playing with our Lots of Layers challenge at Creative Knockouts, Ria. Hugs, Cathy CK DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a cute bat! You created a really adorable card.

    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts and good luck to you!

    Jessa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So adorable, beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria