maandag 26 oktober 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps - Winterberry by Ching Chou Kuik....

Happy monday although I am not having the bestest monday :) 
But i did manage to create this card today so not all is lost I guess...
I coloured this gorgeouss Winterberry from Ching Chou Kuik earlier this week with Watercolours and I am so happy with how she turned out :)

And this is the card that I created with her.
I used a Rectangle Edge Die from Tattered Lace and the papers are from the Ultimate Tatty Twinkle CD all available at www.crafting.co.uk 


I am playing the following challenges....


hugs Ria


4 opmerkingen:

  1. I absolutely love your card! Your color choices are beautiful as is your coloring. Thanks for entering it in our challenge over at Spellbinding Stamps by Nikki Burnette.

    Tonya - DT Member

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful Ria! A great creation for our witch challenge at Spellbinding Stamps! Sharon DT Spellbinding Stamps

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a beautiful card.The colours are so pretty and your colouring looks super.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Stunning card, thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenges. Shona xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria