maandag 7 september 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps- Bunny Bouquet by Karen Middleton...


Ugghhh I am such a naughty girlie as I have a gazillion cards ready in my admin but somehow I can't find much time to show them off in Blogland ;) so Guess I need to get my butt into gear and start showing some :) so today I am showing this cute Bunny Bouquet by Karen Middleton from Sweet Pea Stamps...
I coloured with Markers and used Tattered Lace Dies for the flourish...
I am playing the following challenges...

hugs Ria


3 opmerkingen:

  1. What a cute bunny... I love the colour combo you have chosen for your card - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers & more.

    Jackie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a pretty card and an adorable bunny.The colours are so soft and pretty.Beautifully embellished too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is such an adorable card! I love that bunny and all your details! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers & more.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria