donderdag 10 september 2015

Julia Spiri Stamps new release...


Today is my first posting as a new release dt member for Julia Spiri Stamps....
Julia asked me to join her fabby team and I really could not refuse :)
So here are 2 of the new stamps that are released today...


First one I am showing is Little Lori
I coloured her with Marco Raffine pencils and Sansodor.
I am in a simple cardmood at the moment so not to much going on with them ;) LOL


Second stamp I got to play with is...
Mollie..
Isn't she sweet walking her little kitty cat ;)
I coloured her with Marco Raffine pencils and Sansodor...


And a cas card with Mollie :)



I am playing the following challenges...

As You Like It.... I love my spellbinders die as it is HUGE so perfect for larger images...
Creative Knockouts with Clean and Simple...bottom card.


hugs Ria



6 opmerkingen:

  1. oh my goodness, these are the cutest cards! of course she wanted you on her team! you are so very talented! and she does have the most adorable stamps, doesn't she?! enjoy your time on her team. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sweet cards, lovely images and pretty colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your coloring! Awesome cards!
    Hugs, Julia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Darling images, of course you had to say yes to the DT!! Your cards are so cute and great coloring! Thank you for joining us at LMMS Anything Goes Challenge!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria