vrijdag 25 september 2015

Polkadoodles challenge- Favourite Cardshape....


Welcome to my posting for the Polkadoodles Challenge- My Favourite Cardshape....
As dull SQUARE cards are my favourite I made a SQUARE one hahahhaha
So here it is I used Winter Time Stamp from the Octavia Frosted Winter Collection but I used the papers and Sentiment from the Work and Play 9 Love & Kisses collection....
The flourish die is from Tattered Lace Dies....



I am playing the following challenges....
Crafty Ribbons- Lace...
Little Miss Muffet- Bingo- Dies Flowers Lace....
Crafty Catz- Special Occasion...

Hugs Ria

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful card, Ria - love the papers! Have a great weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous card, love the stitching around the edges.xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. squares are great.. all that room for us to add interest too! Love your card. Penny (Polkadoodles DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I like square cards too :) Your card is lovely and that image is gorgeous! I love the lace and added details, so pretty!! Thank you for joining us at LMMS!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful card, Ria. Love the shape and design... who says square is boring?!
    hugs, Asha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love this Ria, really pretty. I like the die cut in the corner.
    Jenny x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria