vrijdag 4 september 2015

Polkadoodles Challenge Inspiration... Things with Wings....


Welcome to my Inspiration post for the Polkadoodles Challenge reminder week...
Our theme is Things with Wings and although Penguins can't fly high they do have wings hahahahaha so I used Frosty Penguins from the new Octavia Frosted Winter collection.
I created the rest of my card Digital, so now I only have to print it off on good cardstock fold it and off it is to be send :) yeahhh easy peasy no heavy thick envelopes that will cost a fortune on shipping ;) hahahahhaaha and I can hoard all my reall embellies in my purplelicious kingdom hahahaa

I am playing the following challenges....
Reasonable Ribbon with Things with Wings and Ribbon....
Crimbo Crackers with Christmas/Festive...
Moving Along with the time with cute animals...
The Pencil Case with Anything Goes...

hugs Ria


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous colouring!! Have a great weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Ria!

    I love your project!
    Thanks for joining our brand new challenge at the http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/!

    Hugs xx Cara (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your colouring! Great card layout too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. beautifully coloured Ria. I really struggle with purple but you've done a fab job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi Ria!
    What a fabulous card. Thanks so much for sharing in our Things With Wings Challenge. I love to see your sweet cards, and hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria