zaterdag 10 januari 2015

Paperpiecing with Tatty Twinkle and World Premiere Tattered Lace Dies....


As I keep hearing ahh I can't colour so well and I gave up colouring I thaught it would be fun to show an easy way to play with stamps and do just a little bit of colouring so it doesn't get to intensief for those that aren't so good at colouring...


Paperpiecing might be the thing for you then?
For this Tag I used Tatty Twinkle Doggiedays Clear stamp.
Stamp your image 3 times once on white cardstock and 2 times on designer papers. The papers that I used are a gorgeouss freebie The Vintage Kitsch Collection
that you can grab over at The Tattered Lace Blog.


Decide which parts you want from each designer paper. And cut them out with a scissor or crafting knife.


Then colour the parts that needs colouring.
I coloured her skin with copic-E04-E11-E21-E01
Hair of Tatty and puppy is done with copic E59-57-55
Leggins E57-55

Now glue all the paperparts onto the coloured image. 


 And this is how you image looks like with all pieces glued on the coloured image.


I did a little enhancement with pencils to the skin parts of Tatty Twinkle and I coloured all the white dots with a Molotow white marker.


Now it is time to make your coloured image in a gorgeouss creation.
I created a large tag to hang on a birthday gift.


I used the freebie Kitsch collection papers and I used the DMajestic Rose 643 by Tattered Lace Dies, that will be released today during the World Premiere Show at Create and Craft live from Anaheim as Tattered Lace is on the CHA!!!! Whoohooo Way to go Stephanie and Nancy!!! soo looking green right now!! Show starts at 4 pm Uk time and 17:00 NL time ;)
You can watch this show on your computer if you don't have a satelite dish like me ;) just follow this LINK....


Close up :)


I am playing the following challenges..


hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Ria thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Dianne x DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely colouring, gorgeous card.
    Thank you for sharing at my "new and cute" theme at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria