donderdag 15 januari 2015

Delightfull Thursday with Mrs Bugs of Love set.....


Welcome to my post for Delightfull Thursday...
As Valentine's day is coming up quickly I made this Easelcard with the cute Mrs. Bugs of Love set.
She is coloured with Spectrum Noir's and Copics and enhanced with pencils... I used a scallop round die and the diamondshape background is a die...

I am playing the following challenges...
Moving along the time- Dies or Punches..
Aud sentiments with Anything goes...
Cute Card Thursday with Just for Laughs...
hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh this is super, what a pretty card, Love the use of dies, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How sweet. I love the background. Hugs, joann

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments Ria! I really like that you made this one an easel card - that image is so cute and should be displayed! Your coloring is spot on and I love the extras - the diamond shape die cut, the stitching , the lace, ribbons and the distressing of the edges. You have finished the framework for your image beautifully!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#123 - ATG ]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments!
    Mandy x (AS DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria